Friday, August 13, 2010

Spain Style


Every country has its own unique style but sometimes, it is hard to put a finger on whatthat is for certain countries. One style that I immediately noticed about the men in Spain was that they wore capri-pants. In the states, I am starting to see a little of those, but not much. Another little trend that caught my eye was every where you went, all the girls have these little "Asian-style" hand fans. One of the most interesting style I observed was these MC Hammer pants that my friend Mike was kind-of obsessed with. At first, we thought he was joking because only girls wore those pants but we were sadly mistaken. The first time he saw those pants in a store, he bought them. I figured it was only appropriate that he had a cute little fan to go with his puff pants so I bought him a one.

No comments:

Post a Comment