Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 2

Obviously last night was a long night, due to the fact it was my first night in Madrid! Im sure you can all imagine what happened, but im going to talk about today. So, since Iwas the first one up, I decided to wake my entire hall up for breakfast. After breakfast, I basically went into food acoma and almost slept threw my first class! Luckily my professor knows me very well and sent a student up to my room to wake me up. Dr. Wilson is the man and if you haven't taken spanish if you are a Catawba student, you MUST take it with him. Not only is he funny, but he is also a very resonable teacher. During our first class, he tought us students important words we would need to know for the night life. What is cool is that the weekends start on thursady night here, yay! I would love to stay and chat some more, but I have to find a way to the soccer stadium to watch Spain play in the world cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment