Friday, July 2, 2010

So It Begins

IM FINALLY HERE!!! At first, it was very strange because I felt like a freshmen all over again. This was probably because all the kids I went to school with were on a later flight. So we finally arrived here in Madrid after hours of waiting in traffic, flying on a plane, and traveling on buses; I was alone all day with no friends. I decided to unpack and re arrange my room. I got interrupted while I was writing this post because my friends forced me to go out with them. (peer pressure gets me every time.) I just returned to my room because somone spilled some of their drink on me, so I had to come back and change my outfit and of course to refill my drink. I have class at eight tomorrow morning so I need to go back out and enjoy my time. Good night blog followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment