Tuesday, July 6, 2010

To The Window


It was the first night in Madrid and I was the first Catawba student that arrived on campus. I really had nothing to do except wait around for my friends to arrive so we could start drinking. They finally get here at about 9:30 and they were all ready to party. Eventually, we went out to a club to get are dance on for a little bit. As we were there, we met some other students from our school and before you know it, it was almost six o'clock in the morning! So we rounded up our group and left. When I got back, I went and hung out in Mike Pecchia's room, which was right "outside the pool. I took a peek out the window and saw a girl so i shouted "hello" to her although she didn't really speak any English. For some reason, the guy next door thought it would be a good idea to take his shorts off and jump out of the window into the pool. I told Mike when we first got here that someone was going to jump out of these windows and into the pool, I just didn't think it was going to be the first night! Well it doesn't end there: some guy came running out and chased him down. The guy who jumped out the window ran from him and hid out on the roof for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment