Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kitty


One of my favorite things about Amsterdam was the animals that were just roaming around; they were so friendly and cool! The stray cats were not scared of anything and let people pet them. If I was eating outside, they would walk under the tables and rub against my legs, it was cracking me up! This picture above was taken from about two tables away ; the cat just hoped up into the chair and was hanging out with two people eating! I even got to pet this cute little cat! After I thought about it for a while, I realized all the animals must be as stoned as the people of Amsterdam! I concluded that my favorite thing in Amsterdam was the kittys!!! If your reading this blog, please help me out by making a profile and start commenting on my blog. I need feedback!

2 comments: