Wednesday, July 14, 2010

World Cup From Amsterdam


Some how, I lucked out by booking my flight to Amsterdam during the world cup; the problem was that I was cheering for Spain! That did not go over to well with the people of Holland; let's just say that there was almost a few fights. (good thing i had big Casey Chin with me, not.) It is really hard to explain how amazing it was in Holland. I have no words to explain what I witnessed; it was literally insane in the membrain! There were fire works going off: it was like I was in an sea of orange! Yet, there was only one place in the world I would have rather been: Madrid. But I had the time of my life and not many people will ever be able to say they stayed in the only two countries that played in the world cup final; Let alone it was my 23rd birthday! Mom and Dad, I love you guys: I could never repay you for the experiences I'm getting here over seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment