Monday, July 12, 2010

Next Stop Amsterdam


So me and a couple of my buddies decided that we had to go experience Amsterdam while we were staying in Europe. We looked for cheap Airline flights through expedia and found tickets for one hundred and fifteen doallars: so we bought those right away! What amazes me was that we purchased the tickets about three days before we were leaving for Amsterdam, and a round trip ticket was only one hundred and fifteen dollars!!! (We must be getting ripped off in the United States!)
Some of you may know that this coming weekend is the World Cup final between the Netherlands and Spain. Im cheering for spain regardless, but alot of my buddies are cheering for the Netherlands. Probably because Amsterdam would go absolutely crazy, due to the fact that they have not won in quite some time. I have a feeling some people aren't going to like me; GO SPAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment