Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sketch


It is said that if you are any where in Europe, there is a high chance that the the locals will try to pick pocket you and that is definately a true statement. The program that I am apart of is called Forspro and there are students from many schools throughout the U.S. I was talking to a guy who went on a trip to Barcelona and he was always down to party when he stayed there. But he partyed a little to hard because he happen to fall asleep on a bench, and some little" hood rats" took a razor blade to his pocket and stole all of the euros he had on him. (hopefully that won't happen to me!) So if your planning a trip any where in Europe, you always need to be aware of where you go and where you sleep! That is, if you don’t want to get robbed! If I feel tension with anybody I usually let Casey do my dirty work. If you don’t know Casey, he is about 5’6 and is jacked. So if he doesn’t punch the mean people I will. (sorry dad!) The main message I’m trying to send to you is: don’t get too drunk and fall asleep on a bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment